If students would like to work professionally in the arts industry, we provide an optional Spotlight Audition service, allowing them to be put forward for professional roles in TV, film and theatre.
This includes access to Spotlight, the leading casting platform in the UK, input into developing your casting profile and workshops to improve your audition experience. Members regularly audition for professional work in TV, film and theatre, most recently with the BBC, Smyths Toys, Netflix and Kenny Wax Ltd.
Information about Spotlight can be found on their website. Spotlight is the leading casting platform and often casting directors will only see you if you have a Spotlight PIN.
Spotlight is the premier casting platform and offers young performers many benefits:
• Spotlight profile offering a chance to showcase your skills, credits, photos and showreels to casting professionals.
• Agents receive job information (breakdowns) via Spotlight and can submit young performers for roles for their projects in film, television, stage and commercials.
• Discounts: exclusive savings from high street retailers and on family days out.
• Access to a continued free development programme, ranging from events, practical skill workshops, one-to-ones for parents and young performers and opportunities to meet industry professionals.
• Monthly newsletter.
• Contacts: everything you need to know about a career in entertainment. Check the comprehensive listings for people and services that you need.
• Young performer content.